- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
About the Author:John has been a licensed Real Estate Broker and Realtor in the state of Washington since 2003. He's earned many professional designations such as the Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate of the Realtor Institute and the Accredited Buyers Agent. When John isn't assisting buyers, sellers and investors, you'll find he and his wife flying around the Puget Sound taking full advantage of John's private pilot's license. When they're not flying, they're likely hiking, snowshoeing, really just enjoying all the great northwest has to offer!