Marketing Director – Job Description
We are looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen our company’s market presence and help us find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. They will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
Your typical day to day responsibilities will run the gamut from scouring industry information to create new, compelling blog posts, creating Twitter, Instagram and Facebook posts. You’ll create marketing flyers and brochures for our agents to use in Buyer and Listing presentations and to use at vendor booths for different events we attend. You’ll be responsible for running our targeted marketing campaign utilizing printed postcards and magazine ads, as well as Facebook, Google AdWords and other print and digital marketing campaigns. You’ll create content for both our printed and digital newsletters. You’ll be responsible for getting the word out on our Client Appreciation event and creating innovative give aways for our clients each month. You’ll be editing cool videos, much cooler than the video above. In fact if you watched that video and thought “Wow, I could do way better than that” You’re probably the person we want to talk to!
Our team is one of the top performing Real Estate teams in Washington. Our motto is taking service to new heights and you will be responsible for demonstrating that in our marketing campaigns. We have lots of fun as a team, but our clients are our number one priority. You’ll be working in a fast paced environment with some tight deadlines.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design and organizing the company’s publications
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Become the organization’s agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships
- Proven experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
- Assess relevant skills and qualifications with our
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on:
- Comfortable working on Apple Macintosh Computers running OSX
- WordPress Website Management
- Create new blog posts
- Create new web pages
- Update WordPress
- Update WordPress Plugins
- Additional Software Skills
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Final Cut Pro X
- Social Media Management
- Facebook Business Pages, Facebook Ad Campaigns, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn