How To Apply for the Marketing Director Job Opening
We’re excited that you’ve decided to apply for our open position, we can’t wait to hear from you! However in order to be considered for this position, we need you to follow the steps below, exactly. DO NOT send your resume until you’ve been asked to do so. If you send it prior to it being requested, you are immediately disqualified from the position.
We cannot emphasized this enough (although we’re going to try), if you send your resume prior to being asked, you will be disqualified regardless of how skilled you are.
Steps To Apply:
- Complete the pre-application questionnaire
- After completing the pre-application questionnaire, we WILL contact you to let you know if you are qualified for the position, in which case we will request that you send your resume to us. But we WILL contact you regardless to let you know if you are a fit or not. So be sure on the questionnaire to give us a good phone number and e-mail address to contact you.
- If asked, send your resume. You will be given directions in step 2 for where to send the resume.
- After receiving your resume, we WILL contact you to let you know if you’re still in consideration or not.
- If we determine you’re still a fit after reviewing your resume, we will ask you to complete a personality assessment. If you’ve ever taken a Meyer’s Briggs or a DISC profile assessment, it will be very similar to that.
- Once we receive the results of your assessment, we WILL contact you to let you know if you’re still in consideration.
- If we determine you’re still a fit after reviewing your assessment we will set up a time for our first in person interview. The interviews will be conducted in our office in downtown Puyallup Washington and you will be responsible for getting yourself to and from the appointment.
- There will be 2 or 3 rounds of interviews before we decide on the final candidate for the position, so we ask you to be patient while we work through the process. We’ll work as quickly as possible, we promise!
This sounds like a long complicated process, but honestly once you’re past the initial pre-application questionnaire we find the process moves along fairly quickly.